Low head-room series Electric Chain Hoist 1Ton to 7.5Ton
MIT low head-room electric chain hoist has specially engineered frame combines hoist and trolley, for specific low headroom applications, it is has good performance to reduce headroom and provides higher lifting.
Detail specification :
- Motor Housing: Aluminum alloy casting, features rigid structure and light weight. Totally enclosed construction, withstands harsh conditions such as chemical and electro-plating enviroments , etc.
- Motor: The lifting motor and travelling motor are Vacuum painted, the insulation class is F.
- Motor Break: The side magnetic break device makes instant break as soon as the electric power cut off, to make sure the safety loading.
- Limit Switch: Up/Down Limit switch fitted as both top and botton ends, shuts off power automatically to prevent load chain from running out.
- Contactor: High performance non-fuse circuit breakers allow frequent trouble.
- Phase Error Relay: A specially designed electric board prevents motor from running at it reverse phased.
- Load Chain: FEC Grade 80 case hardned alloy steel chain, endures harsh conditions such as rain, salt water and chemicals.
- Load Hook: Hot forget high tensile steel, rigid and durable, 360° swvel, fitting with safety latch to assure safe lifting.
- Push Button Pendant: Protection class IP65. Fully water-proof and insulated, offers light weight and durability.
- Transformer: Power to Pendant control reduced to 24V,36V,or 48V low voltage for safer operation.